Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rice and Meatballs.... :D

So I was trying to come up with a quick creative dinner last night, I had very limited amounts of food in my fridge/ deep freeze, this is what I came up with...


Meatballs
Teriyaki Ginger Marinade
Rice (Basmati)
Mushrooms
Green Onions
and a little honey


Put the rice on, preheated oven for the meatballs
Chopped mushroom and sliced the green onions,
Sauteed mushroom in garlic powder and butter,
Waited 15 min took rice off, put meatballs in the oven for 15 min,
Played with Amber,
When the rice was done I added the mushrooms and onions,
Took meatballs out of the oven and put them in the mushroom pan fried them up with the Teriyaki Ginger Marinade and a little honey,
Served meatballs with rice..


Sprinkled with sesame seeds and dinner was so easy and delicious.


Little Miss started to get bored of eating so I offered her sprinkles to add to her rice and then she kept right at her dinner so happy with her "sprinkle treats".... hahaha, needless to say she finished the whole bowl and my thought's were that she can have as many "sprinkle treats" as she wants anytime if it helps her finish.

 
Blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment